Hi All

Thank you for following me and i have decided to write a few tuts up tonight as i was board and thought i wonder and this is what i come up with i hope some can use them and please pass on the word as it will inspire me to make and create more ...

Don't forget to check out the rest of my blog the tagging area which you will find on the home page and of cause the home page displays all my scrap kits but most of my kits are over at heartbeatz just havent listed them all on here yet lol....

and CT around and would like to use my any of my scraps then please email me and i will happy to send you a kit of your choice
thank you all again

and dont forget to shout up in the chat box as you can always catch me on there also.....

big hugs all xx
Tinx's Tutorials. Powered by Blogger.

home

Photobucket

heartbeatz

Photobucket

A Simply Sassy Creation

Photobucket

Angels tuts

Photobucket

Rene Kunet

Photobucket

Tinx's ChitChat

Followers

About Me

My photo
well where do i start... i am 31 yrs old engaged to a wonderful man lee cresswell.... i am a proud mother of 2 parrots and 1 cat i love playing zumba and keeping fit and in shape and of course i like to create things and i have recently learnt to do tuts hope you enjoy them not sure how many i will do but its a start lol !! any questions just inbox me or shout in the chat box lol !! i will check this site daily for any new messages in the shot box big hugs x
Monday 30 May 2011

Elias Chatzoudis

I Am A Bitch
you need the art of Elias Chatzoudis you can purchase his work here 

you will need missys templates u can find here

download the anscollab1 template

you will also need tinx scraps pink fantasy scrap kit you can  purchase here  



now open in paint shop pro and and shft and d to copy and close the orignal layer 

click in  the squares  ctrl and magic wand all the squares 

open your pink fantasy paper 21 and copy as a new layer 

selections invert hit the delete  button


open your tubes which you would like in the frames magic want and reszie your tubes to fit your square and invert and del 

repeat steps for the following squares 

next open the elais sweet baby tube then rearrange  to fit round the word art


for the top oblong squares i use aaa filters and texture it 

add you elements and paste the doodles behind the squares add the copyright information 

and save as jpeg or png! 

and you are done 

would love to see any results using my tuts i will also put them in my tagging area 

thank you